Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thank you all!

Until we get things up and running again I plan to use this Blog to document our flood rebuild.


I'll be posting some updates here to let everyone keep up with us as I can. I have a topic running over at the MIMF that has been pretty extensive but I want to post here as well. Click HERE to read it.

I want to thank those who have helped out already. There is a lot to be done here and it's a bit dizzying to know where to start. My wife Alicia and I are staying here at the house while we rebuild. I'll post a few pictures later to better illustrate what the damage has been.

I want to thank you all. We have gotten donations from The MIMF and Six String Bliss that will go a long way to help us rebuild.



I'll try to keep everyone updated. And again... THANK YOU!


No comments: